Thursday, May 28, 2009

Enrichment Activity

Tonight our ward is having an enrichment activity at our bishop's home. All the women are bringing a brown paper bag with five things in it that describe themselves. We are supposed to exchange with someone else and have their things to take home. Hopefully this activity will help us get to know each other and our interests better, and we may also get new ideas and motivation for new things to do. I love the women of the Church with all their talents and desires to build better homes and families. Thanks to everyone who is willing to share their lives with others. The scriptures say "we find ourselves, when we lose ourselves," (in service) Does anyone know just where that is found? If I don't hear back, I will just have to look it up in the topical guide.

2 comments:

Jeanette said...

Matthew 16:24-25
I love that one! Plus I love the talk of Unselfish Service by Elder Oaks, May 2009. Goodluck! oh, and Hello. :)

Valeni said...

Hi Jeanette,
I'm sending you an email. Thanks for the scripture!