Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday evening

:I Love to see the Temple."    This picture is actually at the Seattle temple and was taken when we were there before the cruise.  The sculpture is the same as is found in Nauvoo.  I am grateful for temple ordinances that bind us together as eternal families. 
Today was a wonderful day at church as I was able to visit a Primary and feel the spirit that comes with children who are so sweet and innocent and ready to learn and grow.  I love everyone who serves children by teaching and loving them and taking the time to help them down the paths that will help them return to their Father in Heaven again.  Yesterday at the Birmingham Temple I was reminded of the plan of salvation and the great blessing it is to all of us here in mortality.  As we knelt across the altar to do some sealings for husbands and wives, and also for families, the spirit was strong and confirmed that family life is the greatest happiness we can experience.  I love my family and want to be with them forever one day. 

No comments: