Sunday, March 15, 2009

What did I do in February?? Just looking at my calendar and here's what happened: Zone conference lunch for missionaries, RS New leader training, Youth conference helper, two ward/branch conferences and stake conference, visits to seminary, supporting play group so I can meet and make friends with the young mothers and their kids, church mtgs. about community service day, walking with Shirley, visiting teaching, temple trip, gifts for showers ready, shower for Dane and Laura, trip to St. Louis to visit Grandma Witbeck and family, numerous phone calls to make, cooking and shopping and library visits...I wonder what I have accomplished, and it is a lot of busy work, but remember, we are out here in the mission field and there is a lot to do! I'm grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

1 comment:

Chris said...

What a great example you are to everyone. Your month was filled with service to others. What could be better than that?
Thanks Valeni.