Friday, January 8, 2010

January's Here

The first week of January is gone and it has been a cold one. Very unusual to have temps in the teens in Georgia, but we are actually enjoying the chill since we know it won't last long. We have the Christmas things put away and while doing that I redecorated the wall by the front door. It is simple, but took me some time and now I really love it. Current pictures are still needed from the family in 5 x 7 or 8 x 10 sizes, but last years still look good and I really like just going in there to see your faces whenever I think about it.
I am excited about working on my goals for the new year and feel I have made some progress this week, so that is satisfying. Call me for details if you are interested, but basically I am just trying to be disciplined and focused on doing the basics...if you know what I mean.
I am grateful for family (especially Terry, he is sooo good to me and I love it) and staying in touch with my kids and grandkids is my biggest joy. Maybe I can learn to blog better and post pictures this year??? LOL (that's "Lots of Love" to all of you!

No comments: