Saturday, January 23, 2010

let there be light

Some of you already know I recently put a light in our master bath shower along with a bathroom ventilation fan. It's not really exciting but in the interest of blogging, I thought why not. Most of you almost never get here to see it, so maybe you can get an idea of how much this has lightened up our early mornings. First I had to put in a second switch. I had an extra switch so used it. Problem some have noted. It isn't the same color at the other switch and plate. Doesn't bother me as the fan works great. We have had a small problem with mold in the shower since putting in a programmable thermostat. We hope the ventilation will eliminate the problem.



Here is a picture of the fan and light.


This next picture show what the light looks like close up.




Finally I am trying to give you an over all effect. It is amazing how the whole bathroom is brighter, not just the shower. We are really enjoying the light and hoping the fan will solve the mold problem.

2 comments:

Clinton Home Educators said...

Aaahhhh, light! Good for you for doing it! I couldn't have done that.

eartohear said...

I love both your light and the bike rack on the back of the truck! Great job Dad! I am happy to see pictures of the product you've described to me already. You are way talented, so keep thinking up great projects to improve your life!