Thursday, February 25, 2010

February

The month is almost gone and it has really flown by!  I have been busy working my little part time jobs that are now a bigger part of my life than I thought they would be.   I have a few piano students, have done some childcare, have worked some days at Sodexo catering, have cleaned houses for three wonderful ladies, and have been very busy helping put together the women's conference in our stake.  All of these things should be talked about in detail, since they have all been fun and good experiences for me.  In the future I want to start doing this..but it takes a lot of time and I must keep trying to be more patient and just do it!!.   I will blog more as things happen next month.    Details make things interesting, right?  Anyway, that's another goal to work on.

No comments: