Saturday, February 13, 2010

Being creative....I can do it!

This week I went to lunch with a friend that showed me some cute head bands she was making to sell.  I thought they were so cute and looked easy so I would try and do the same.  You mostly find unexpensive headbands and then embellish them. 
I even found the embellishments ready made for a good price, so last night it was pretty easy to put a dozen of these together.  Now I'm thinking it will be more fun to give them as gifts since I don't really have a way to market them.  It was fun to be successful at doing something new!
I did buy one from her for a good example of how cute they can be.  I bet you can tell which one it is!

3 comments:

Cecilee said...

Very Nice! Thanks for the pictures. Now you'll have to find outfits that match. ;o) Or maybe that's someone else's problem. Glad you had some success on a crafty project!

eartohear said...

Its nice to see you and your projects Mom! I ought to skyp with you sometime. Is that how you spell it? I need to get a camera first I guess!
talk to ya soon Mom! I hope you enjoy your "week off," of being a mom, haha!
love,
Kirsten

Chris said...

Hi Valeni,

Your headbands turned out so cute! :)
Great job!